So, now you see what I mean. I started out with good intentions, but just couldn’t resist using the cup as a safe refuge for the little sleeping fairy, and the rest just went from there, well I do love a pretty garden scene.
There is a mixture of coloured and white inked card for the various die cuts and I felt the sentiment ‘Always believe something wonderful is about to happen’ seemed perfect for this creation, so I inked the card green and stamped the words in gold.
It doesn’t show that well, as it was mainly the base to build up the garden, but I got to use a favourite die of mine quite a few times, my Creative Expressions Ivy die from the Greek Islands Collection. It’s a lovely big die and shows mainly around the edge of the saucer. I never tire of seeing ivy, I know it can be a nightmare in your garden or on buildings, but it looks lovely and I believe it adds character.
- Cup, Saucer and Spoon;
- Creative Expressions (Sue Wilson) – Greek Island Ivy die;
- Inkylicious – Sentiment stamp;
- Tattered Lace dies: Large English Rose, Charisma Rose Corner, Majestic Lily, Trio of Butterflies and Mini butterfly dies;
- Cheery Lynn: Lace Hummingbird Flourish die;
- Joanna Sheen: Butterfly and Dragonfly;
- Dove Craft: Floral muse collection roses;
- Ranger Liquid pearls: Pink and gold;
- My old stash: Card for die cuts and inks for colouring and stamping.
Well, that’s it from me for now folks, thank you, as always, for joining me. If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact me via the contact sheet on here or Facebook,Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram and until next time – Happy Crafting!!