Hazy Days Collection: ‘Blossom and Bows’
Hi Folks, welcome and thanks for joining me. I can’t quite believe another month has passed – where does the time go….?! So, since the last kit we have voted out of the EU, been played out of Euro 2016 and now there is Wimbledon, whooppeee! Yes, I have to confess to being a tennis, and especially Wimbledon, fan and all the white clothing, the sunshine (although you may have blinked and missed it) and the blooms have inspired me to create my latest kit. That and the beautifully bright and cheery ‘Serendipity’ Paper Collection by Dovecraft. And with ‘Serendipity’ meaning ‘pleasant surprise’, I hope that is the effect of this kit, a far cry from the black and gold decadence of the last kit.
This month’s kit consists of beautiful bright bold papers, enhanced and balanced out with softer pastels and just looking at it makes me smile. As well as the cards this kit allows you to make, there is also a fridge magnet, an hexaganol box and a delightful gift bag for you to have fun with and above are just a few examples of what the kit allows you to do. That said the illustration only shows a small part of the kit, so listed below is the complete contents.
Each kit consists of:
- 5 cards & envelopes (two 8×8, two 6×6 & one flower shape approx 6 inches round);
- Dovecraft ‘Serendipity’ Paper Pad in 8×8 inch. Consisting of 48 separate sheets (12 designs, 4 sheets of each. 150gsm);
- 1 x hexagonal box kit;
- 1 x handbag gift bag kit;
- 1 x ceramic fridge magnet;
- 5 assorted toppers with stamped quotes including ‘Friends are the sunshine of life‘, ‘Todays special moments are tomorrows precious memories‘, ‘Memories are reflections of the heart we happen to gaze upon once in a while‘, ‘Some moments are worth holding in your heart forever‘ and ‘Cherish Yesterday, Live for today, Dream for tomorrow‘;
- 4 x die cut sentiments reading ‘With love‘, ‘Best Wishes‘, ‘Follow your dreams‘ and ‘Make a wish‘;
- 50 assorted die cuts including bows, flowers, butterflies, dragonfly, girl on a swing, little flower girl etc;
- 40 assorted card candi; and finally
- 30 pearlescent handmade gems.
So, as you can see this is a comprehensive kit and I have loved the stamping and inking, as much as the designing and execution. So, what do you think?
Each kit comes in it’s only uniquely designed folder and costs £12.50 + £2.00 postage and packaging. Ican be ordered by the contact form above or via the Social media links below. This is for the whole kit and you will find yourself with plenty of papers and embellishments left over to use on other projects and given the range of contents there is plenty for every level of experience, or confidence.The success of these monthly kits very much depends on the demand for them, so please do share this and, as with each monthly kit, there will be a competition for the best ‘Kit of the Month’ creations and 3 prizes are up for grabs, so why not get involved?
Thanks, as always, for dropping by. Take care and in the meantime, if you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact me via the contact sheet on here or Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram and until next time – Happy Crafting!!!!